To the perspective students:
I always look for working with and financially support highly motivated and well qualified students who have a genuine interest in Trustworthy Machine Learning Research and Applications. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact me by email, together with resume and transcripts.
According to CSRankings.org, Wayne State University Computer Science Program national rankings (2019-2022) are:
Artificial Intelligence (70)
Computer Vision (53)
- CSC 8800 Seminar in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Winter 2021, 2022
- CSC 8860 Seminar Topics in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. Fall 2017
- CSC 7825 Machine Learning. Fall 2014, 2015, 2016, Winter 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- CSC 6580 Design and Analysis of Algorithms. Winter 2015, 2016, 2017
- CSC 5825 Intro. to Machine Learning and Applications. Winter 2017, Fall 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- CSC 5991 Special Topics in Comp. Sci. Fall 2012, Fall 2013, Winter 2014, 2015, 2016
- CSC 2110 Comp. Sci. I (C++ Programming). Fall 2011, Winter 2012, 2013, 2014
- National Science Foudation Panelist, 2009(2), 2011, 2013, 2014 (mail reviewer), 2015, 2017, 2020.
- National Institute of Health ACE Study Section, 2009-2011, multiple special emphasis panels 2011-2022.
- Associate Editor: BMC Genomics
- Associate Editor: Frontiers in Genetics
- Academic Editor: PLoS ONE
- Associate Editor (Bioinformatics): Science China - Life Sciences
- Editorial Board Member: Scientific Reports
- Editorial Board Member: International Journal of Computational Biology and Drug Design
- Guest Editor: IEEE/ACM transaction on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (TCBB); BMC Bioinformatics.
- Selected conference technical committee: ICLR-20-23, ICML-20-22, IJCAI-20-22, NuerIPS-20-22, AAAI-20-22, ACL-20, AMIA-20-22, EMNLP-20, MICCAI-19-22
- Program/Session/Workshop chair: AdvML@ICML-22, ACM-BCB'15, ICIBM'14, IEEE-ICMLA'14, ACM-BIOKDD'14, ICIBM'13, ACM-BCB'14, ACM-BCB'13, ACM-BCB'12, IEEE-BIBM'13, IEEE-BIBM'12, ICIBM'12, IEEE-BIBM'11, ENAR’07.
- Journal reviewer: Bioinformatics, Briefings in Bioinformatics, Nucleic Acids Research, Genome Biology, Genome Medicine, BMC Genomics, BMC Bioinformatics, BMC Systems Biology, Biometrics, Statistics in Medicine, PLoS Genetics, PLoS ONE, Biology Direct, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Neural Computing, IEEE transactions on Fuzzy Systems (TFS), Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (TCBB), Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), Neural Network and Learning Systems, Image Processing, Sustainable Computing (TSUSC), Computers (TC), Medical Imaging (TMI), Artificial Intelligence (TAI), IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Physics Review.
Design your own site with Mobirise